SUNNYVALE, CA. and YOKNEAM, ISRAEL – May 3, 2010 – Mellanox® Technologies, Ltd. (NASDAQ: MLNX; TASE: MLNX), a leading supplier of high-performance, end-to-end connectivity solutions for data center servers and storage systems, today announced that the company’s management will be participating in the following upcoming investor conferences:
- Oppenheimer 11th annual Israeli Conference in Tel Aviv at the David Intercontinental Tel-Aviv hotel on May 16, at 4pm Israel time
- J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media and Telecom Conference on May 19 at the Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel, Boston
- Thomas Weisel Partners Baltimore One-on-One at the TWP offices in Baltimore on May 27 all day
- Think Equity LLC 1st Annual Semiconductor Conference on June 3 at the Princeton Club, New York at 8:30 am
- UBS Global Technology and Services Conference on June 8 at the Crowne Plaza Times Square, New York, NY
The company’s presentations will be webcast live via Mellanox’s website at http://ir.mellanox.com.
Mellanox Technologies is a leading supplier of end-to-end connectivity solutions for servers and storage that optimize data center performance. Mellanox products deliver market-leading bandwidth, performance, scalability, power conservation and cost-effectiveness while converging multiple legacy network technologies into one future-proof solution. For the best in performance and scalability, Mellanox is the choice for Fortune 500 data centers and the world’s most powerful supercomputers. Founded in 1999, Mellanox Technologies is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California and Yokneam,Israel. For more information, visit Mellanox at www.mellanox.com.
Mellanox, BridgeX, ConnectX, InfiniBlast, InfiniBridge, InfiniHost, InfiniRISC, InfiniScale, InfiniPCI, and Virtual Protocol Interconnect are registered trademarks of Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. CORE-Direct, FabricIT, and PhyX are trademarks of Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.