ConnectX®-6 Dx Dual-Port 100GbE/Single-Port 200GbE SmartNIC
ConnectX-6 Dx is a member of Mellanox’s world-class, award-winning ConnectX series of network adapters. ConnectX-6 Dx delivers two ports of 10/25/40/50/100Gb/s or a single-port of 200Gb/s Ethernet connectivity paired with best-in-class hardware capabilities that accelerate and secure cloud and data-center workloads.
ConnectX-6 Dx offers an extensive portfolio of SmartNICs in several form factors, feeds and speeds, enabling customers to choose the best fit for their application acceleration needs:
- Low-profile PCIe, OCP 2.0 and OCP 3.0 compliant cards
- SFP28/56, QSFP28/56 and SFP-DD
- Mellanox Multi-Host® and Mellanox Socket Direct® configurations
ConnectX-6 Dx’s groundbreaking ASAP² technology delivers innovative SR-IOV and VirtIO acceleration, offloading Open vSwitch data path forwarding from the host’s CPU to the adapter’s ASIC, and enabling extreme performance and scalability.
Enhanced Data Center Security
ConnectX-6 Dx brings security to every end-point, including:
- Purpose-built inline acceleration engines that offload IPsec and TLS data-in-motion and XTS-AES data-at-rest cryptographic operations.
- Stateful firewall solution acceleration, powered by Open vSwitch connection tracking and Mellanox’s ASAP2 technology.
- Embedded hardware root-of-trust and support for RSA-based secure firmware update and secure boot, providing guaranteed integrity of the network adapter.
Mellanox ConnectX-6 Dx delivers several innovations including programmable congestion control and selective repeat and zero-touch RoCE, enabling scalable, robust and easy-to-deploy RoCE solutions.
- Up to 200Gb/s bandwidth, PAM4/NRZ
- Message rate of up to 215MPPS
- ASAP2 Accelerated switching and packet processing for Virtual Switches/Routers
- IPsec and TLS in-line crypto acceleration
- Block crypto acceleration for data-at-rest
- Hardware Root-of-Trust and secure firmware update
- Advanced RoCE capabilities
- Platform agnostic: x86, Power, Arm
- Industry-leading throughput, low latency, low CPU utilization and high message rate
- Smart for x86, Power, ARM, and GPU-based compute and storage platforms
- Secure data-center connectivity
- Secure web application delivery
- Flexible pipeline programmability