1GbE Data Center, Campus and enterprise Bare-Metal Switch
The AS4610 series is a Gigabit Ethernet Layer 3 switch family featuring 54 ports with 48 10/100/1000BASE-T ports, 4 x 10G SFP+ uplink ports and 4MB shared buffer.
The AS4610-54T is ideal for an IPMI switch use-cases (Intelligent Platform Management Interface), or non-mission-critical data transfer applications, such as Campus networking, VoIP phones, wireless access points, surveillance cameras etc,.
The AS4610-54P v1 is able to provide up to 30 Watts of power per port to attached devices (eight ports support UPoE up to 60 W per port), fully utilizing existing Cat. 5 cable infrastructure and includes, redundant hot-swappable AC PSUs, and port-to-power airflow.
Learn more about Ethernet technology.
- Cost-effective, bare-metal infrastructure for data center racks
- 1GbE connections to server and storage nodes in rack, with 10 GbE uplinks to spine network
- Full line-rate L2 or L3 forwarding and switching
- Hot-swappable, load-sharing, redundant AC PSUs
- Hardware switch pre-loaded with Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) for automated loading of compatible open source and commerical NOS offerings
- PoE models ideal for enterprise, hospitality, warehouse applications interconnecting security, camera, WiFi devices
- 48 x 10/100/1000BASE-T RJ-45 ports
- 4 x SFP+ uplink ports, supporting 10 GbE (DAC, 10GBASE-SR/LR/ER/LRM) or 1 GbE (1000BASE-T/SX/LX)
- Energy efficiency: Maximum 99.1 W system power consumption excluding PoE power consumption
- Compatible with Cumulus® Linux® r2.5.4 and later version from Cumulus Networks®