ConnectX®-6 Single/Dual-Port Adapter supporting 200Gb/s with VPI
Intelligent ConnectX-6 adapter cards, the newest additions to the Mellanox Smart Interconnect suite and supporting Co-Design and In-Network Compute, introduce new acceleration engines for maximizing High Performance, Machine Learning, Web 2.0, Cloud, Data Analytics and Storage platforms.
ConnectX-6 with Virtual Protocol Interconnect® supports two ports of 200Gb/s InfiniBand and Ethernet connectivity, sub-600 nanosecond latency, and 215 million messages per second, providing the highest performance and most flexible solution for the most demanding applications and markets.
ConnectX-6 VPI delivers the highest throughput and message rate in the industry. As the first adapter to deliver 200Gb/s HDR InfiniBand, 100Gb/s HDR100 InfiniBand and 200Gb/s Ethernet speeds, ConnectX-6 VPI is the perfect product to lead HPC data centers toward Exascale levels of performance and scalability.
ConnectX-6 offers a crucial innovation to network security by providing block-level encryption. Data in transit undergoes encryption and decryption as it is stored or retrieved. The encryption/decryption is offloaded by the ConnectX-6 hardware, saving latency and offloading CPU. ConnectX-6 block-level encryption offload enables protection between users sharing the same resources, as different encryption keys can be used.
*For illustration only. Actual product may vary.
- Industry-leading throughput, low latency, low CPU utilization and high message rate
- Innovative rack design for storage and Machine Learning based on Host Chaining technology
- Smart interconnect for x86, Power, ARM, and GPU-based compute and storage platforms
- Advanced storage capabilities including NVMe over Fabric offloads
- Intelligent network adapter supporting flexible pipeline programmability
- Cutting-edge performance in virtualized networks including Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- Enabler for efficient service chaining capabilities
- HDR 200Gb/s InfiniBand or 200Gb/s Ethernet per port and all lower speeds
- Up to 215M messages/second
- Tag Matching and Rendezvous Offloads
- Adaptive Routing on Reliable Transport
- Burst Buffer Offloads for Background Checkpointing
- NVMe over Fabric (NVMf) Target Offloads
- Back-End Switch Elimination by Host Chaining
- Enhanced vSwitch / vRouter Offloads
- Flexible Pipeline
- RoCE for Overlay Networks
- PCIe Gen3 and Gen4 Support
- Erasure Coding offload
- IBM CAPI v2 support
- T10-DIF Signature Handover
- Mellanox PeerDirect™ communication acceleration
- Hardware offloads for NVGRE and VXLAN encapsulated traffic
- End-to-end QoS and congestion control
- Hardware-based I/O virtualization