CPaddlePaddle (PArallel Distributed Deep LEarning) is an easy-to-use, efficient, flexible and scalable deep learning platform, which was originally developed by Baidu scientists and engineers for the purpose of applying deep learning to many products at Baidu such as NLP (Natural Language Processing), translation and image processing. PaddlePaddle supports a wide range of neural network architectures and optimization algorithms. With PaddlePaddle, it is possible to leverage many CPUs/GPUs and machines to speed up training, achieving high throughput and performance via optimized communication. By leveraging RDMA and GPUDirect®, a significant improvement is achieved in the reduction of training time.
Key Mellanox Advantages
- The world's fastest interconnect, supporting up to 200Gb/s
- Latency as low as 0.6æs
- 200 million messages per second
- Lossless packet transmission
- Converged data center fabric, reducing costs and power requirements
- Native acceleration engines for distributed machine learning frameworks